Hemp Cookie Dough Slice Recipe
Nutritious & Delicious Slice Made with NZ Hemp Hearts & Other Local Ingredients
This Hemp Cookie Dough Slice might just be the quickest, easiest and most nutritious treat out. Made with The Brothers Green Hemp Hearts and other local ingredients; all these delicious ingredients come together to make a snack that really hints that sweet tooth spot. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and salty and makes it blimmin hard to leave it at one piece (but sharing is caring apparently so probably best not to eat it all yourself).
- ¼ cup The Brothers Green Hemp Hearts (plus more for decoration)
- 3 cups raw cashews
- ¼ cup Rigsbee Honey, or any other liquid sweetener (maple syrup would be yum)
- ¼ cup organic coconut flour
- ½ cup Blue Coconut coconut oil
- 10 dates soaked
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bar of The Brothers Green Hemp N Brownie chocolate
- 1 bar of The Brothers Green Hemp N Hazelnut chocolate (leave a couple pieces for decoration)
- Generous pinch of salt
1. Add hemp seeds and cashews into a high speed blender. Blend until you have a smooth nut-butter consistency.
2. Add all other ingredients (except for the chocolate) and blend until smooth.
3. With a wooden spoon mix in chopped up chocolate.
4. Place your mixture evenly into a baking tray, scatter extra hemp seeds and chocolate on top.
5. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until hardened.*
6. Chop up into fudge pieces and enjoy with a glass of hemp mylk.
*Option: Instead of freezing your mix, eat it just like cookie dough with a spoon. 😋