Plant Based Hemp Mint Ice Cream
Samantha's Plant Based Hemp Mint Ice Cream
This vegan ice cream recipe screams nice cream! Both spirulina and The Brothers Green Organic Hemp Protein Powder are powerful plant based proteins and both have anti-inflammatory properties. Not only is this recipe dairy free (and dairy can sometimes cause havock on people's stomachs) but the fresh mint is in fact good for your digestion, making it the perfect recipe to simply whip up and keep in your freezer for a delicious plant based dessert.
Follow Samantha Vance on Instagram for more delicious, wholesome recipes!
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 4 leaves of fresh mint
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 3 medjool dates
- 1 large banana
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/2 an avocado
- 2 tbsp The Brothers Green Gut Health Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp The Brothers Green Hemp Seed Hearts
- 1 tbsp The Brothers Green Superfood Garnish
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Place all the ice cream ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
- Pour into an ice cream tray and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and serve with a sprinkle of cacao nibs and The Brothers Green Superfood Garnish.