The Brothers Green Whānau member Ruby loves to create plant-based recipes. Experimenting with our Hempy Bars, Ruby created these delicious No-Bake Banoffee Pie Cups with added organic hemp seeds.
Ruby's No-Bake Banoffee Pie Cups Made With The Brothers Green Hempy Bars
The Brothers Green Whānau member Ruby is an absolute whizz in the kitchen and loves to create plant-based recipes. Experimenting with our Hempy Bars, Ruby created these delicious no-bake banoffee pie cups.
- 3x Hempy Bars Choc Coco
- 1 tbsp Bay Road peanut butter (crunchy preferred)
- 2 tbsp melted Blue Coconut coconut oil
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 3 tbsp coconut cream (thick)
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 half ripe (spotty) banana
- 2 tbsp hard Blue Coconut coconut oil
- Splash of soaked cashew water
- If you're planning ahead soak your raw cashews in boiled water overnight. It is also fine to do the same technique for 20 minutes before your bake.
- Put all of the base ingredients together in a blender and blend until almost smooth
- Push your base mix into muffin moulds and put them in the freezer
- After 20 minutes drain your cashews but keep some of the water.
- Blend the cashews with the remaining creamy mix ingredients till the mixture is smooth and creamy
- Taste and add more maple / vanilla etc. if needed. You can also add more coconut cream or cashew water if your mix is too thick
- Pour the creamy mixture over the frozen bases and return to the freezer to set
- Top with banana slices, peanut butter, cacao powder and of course The Brothers Green Superfood Garnish.
Made this yourself? Tag us in your Instagram photos so we can see your creations & share with our followers! @thebrothersgreen_