Hemp Rice Bubble Slice Recipe
Olivia's Hemp Rice Bubble Slice Recipe Using Only 5 Ingredients!
This Rice Bubble Slice recipe is so nostalgic and we love how it has been recreated with hemp. Olivia says this recipe is "insane". "Easily a new favourite of mine and it’s honestly the easiest thing to throw together. Only 5 ingredients and full of all the good stuff!"
Check out Olivia Odey on Instagram for more delicious recipes!
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 cups rice bubbles/puffed rice
- 1/3 cup The Brothers Green Organic Hemp Seed Hearts
- 1 cup choc, broken into pieces (this was about 1/3 of a Whittaker’s dark block)
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup first.
- Add in the rice bubbles and The Brothers Green Hemp Hearts and mix until combined.
- Press well into a lined tin (this helps to compact it down and crush the rice bubbles a little bit)
- Melt the chocolate and then spread on top.
- Set in fridge until firm and slice into pieces!