Hemp Ginger Crunch Recipe
Rachel's Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Keto Hemp Ginger Crunch Slice
Our good friend Rachel from Good Cake Co. loves baking with hemp and has created some delightful sugar free, gluten free and keto friendly recipes using The Brothers Green New Zealand raw hemp food. This Hemp Ginger Crunch is so indulgent, and if you love this you must try her cakes!
Have a look at Good Cake Co.. Warning – your jaw will drop!
1 cup coconut desiccated
1/2 cup The Brothers Green Hemp Hearts
1¼ cup ground almonds
1/2 cup pumpkin or sunflower seeds (chopped)
4 tbsp ground linseed
2 tsp baking powder
4 tsp ground ginger
150 grams butter
2 tbsp Queens sugar free maple syrup
1/2 cup Natvia 100% natural sweetener
80 grams butter
4 tbsp Queens sugar free maple syrup
1 cup Natvia 100% natural sweetener
3 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Melt dry ingredients over low heat.
- Whisk dry ingredients together, then pour in melted butter mixture, mix well.
- Press into 175cm x 310cm slice tray.
- Bake 160°C for 20 minutes until golden on top.
- Melt butter and maple syrup over low heat .
- Blitz natural sweetener for 1 min to make a powder.
- Add sweetener and ground ginger to the pot and whisk well.
- Pour icing onto cooked slice while still warm.
- Top with sprinkled The Brothers Green Hemp Hearts and chopped pistachios.