Hemp Coriander Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
Hemp Coriander Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing for Salads and Vegetables
- 1/3 cup The Brothers Green Hemp Seed Oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 handfuls fresh coriander
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice (or more if you like it extra citrusy)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp The Brothers Green Hemp Hearts
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and puree until you get a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Store your dressing in a glass jar in the fridge. It will keep fresh for about 5 days.