Hemp Choc Chia & Apricot Energy Balls Recipe
Delicious No Bake Protein Energy Bites Made With New Zealand Hemp
Easy to make protein bites made with nutritious hemp and chia seeds, and the added sweetness of dried apricots and chocolate. The protein from the NZ hemp seeds and NZ hemp protein powder make these a great snack post workout.
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup The Brothers Green Organic Hemp Chocolate, chopped small (you can use any dark chocolate)
- ½ cup The Brothers Green Organic Superfood Garnish (NZ hemp hearts)
- 2-3 tsp The Brothers Green Organic Gut Health Protein Powder (NZ hemp protein)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup nut butter (we used almond butter)
- Option to have extra hemp hearts to roll the balls in
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Set the mix aside for 20 mins to allow the chia seeds to gel a little. This will make the mix easier to roll into balls
- Take spoonfuls and roll into balls
- Store your energy balls in the fridge if you plan to eat them in the same week. Otherwise store them in the freezer.