Samantha's Easy Vegan Mac n Cheese Recipe Made With The Brothers Green Hemp Oil
Vegan mac n cheese recipe:
Samantha's simple and delicious vegan mac n cheese is the perfect comfort food recipe. The combination of potatoes, cashews and nutritional yeast give the taste and texture of that deliciously cheesy mac n cheese you dream of. This vegan mac n cheese recipe will feed 2-3 people. Enjoy!
Follow Samantha Vance on Instagram for more tasty, wholesome recipes!
Vegan Mac N Cheese Ingredients:
- 1 small red sweet potato
- 2 potatoes
- ½ a red onion
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- ½ cup soaked cashews
- ½ cup cashew milk
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp The Brothers Green Hemp Seed Oil
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- Salt to taste
2 cups of pasta (chickpea, lentil, wholewheat etc.)
Vegan Mac N Cheese Method:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the sweet potato and potato for about 20 minutes (until soft).
- Cook the pasta per packet instructions.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and peel the skin.
- Place all of the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the sauce to a large pot and heat for a few minutes before adding the pasta.
- Once evenly coated in the sauce serve in bowls (will serve 2-3).