Joint Pain & Arthritis Guide
28 DAY ARTHRITIS GUIDE: REDUCING THE IMPACT OF ARTHRITIS AND JOINT PAIN
A comprehensive downloadable pdf ebook guide containing information about causes and symptoms of arthritis and joint pain, as well as instructions for The Brothers Green 28 day challenge for improving symptoms of arthritis, joint pain and inflammation.
Includes step by step guide and printable challenge calendar.
REDUCING INFLAMMATION IN THE BODY IS CRUCIAL FOR REDUCING THE SYMPTOMS AND IMPACT OF ARTHRITIS AND JOINT PAIN
This is our 28 day challenge, helping you understand and reduce the impact of joint pain and arthritis on your life. We have developed this guide to give you an understanding of what causes arthritis and joint pain, how it impacts you, how crucial lifestyle choices are in managing the impact and a detailed 28 day process to help reduce the effects of arthritis and joint pain.
You will spend the next 28 days learning about how different lifestyle choices can significantly reduce the impacts of arthritis and joint pain. These are simple changes we can all make to ensure that the effects of arthritis and joint pain are minimised as much as they can, and that you have the control and knowledge to manage the symptoms of these conditions naturally.
28 DAY PROTOCOL: SIMPLE FOUR WEEKS OF LIFESTYLE CHANGES
The e-guide book contains:
- Comprehensive outline of what arthritis and joint pain is
- The causes and effects of arthritis and joint pain
- The top five lifestyle changes we can make reduce the impact of arthritis and joint pain.
- How our Active Hemp Seed oil works for reducing inflammation and the impacts of arthritis and joint pain including some of our most powerful testimonials
- A detailed outline of inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods to exclude and include to reduce the effects of arthritis and joint pain
- Arthritis and joint pain health questionnaire
- Instructions on how to do the challenge and complete the challenge for the greatest results.
- Our 28 day calendar guide for the arthritis challenge
This is a valuable resource and guide for anyone who is looking to take charge of their health and the impacts of arthritis and joint pain naturally.