Versatile, Nutritious Plant Protein for Smoothies, Cooking & Baking.
Complete Amino Acid Profile, High Fibre with Essential Fatty Acids.
Our Hurunui Hemp Protein Powder is part of our Big Brother Range and comes in a 1kg resealable home-compostable, biodegradable pouch.
Click here to buy 300g of Organic Hemp Protein.
What Is Hemp Protein?
Sustainably grown in the Hurunui Region of New Zealand Aotearoa, our Hemp Protein Powder is made by finely milling the incredibly nutritious pressed hemp seed (this is how we get our Hemp Seed Oil!) into a fine powder.
Hemp protein is a rich source of plant based protein and essential nutrients, providing your body with plenty of energy. As well as being anti-inflammatory, hemp protein is a great source of antioxidants, minerals and essential fatty acids that benefit your health.
What Makes The Brothers Green Hemp Protein Better Than Other Protein Powders?
Unlike other proteins, hemp is considered as a complete protein containing all 9 essential amino acids that our bodies can only get from food.
- Grown & dehulled in New Zealand - read about our hemp farm!
- 44% plant-based protein
- 24% dietary fibre - great for your gut and digestive system!
- 8.7% Polyunsaturated fats
- 92% digestibility meaning the protein is easily absorbed by your body
- Plant-based, vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Allergen free
- Keto friendly
- Complete amino acid profile
- Rich in magnesium, calcium, manganese, potassium, Vitamins A and E, zinc and Omegas 3 and 6
- The minor processing makes for a much cleaner therefore better option to other forms of protein powders.
How To Use
Recommended daily serving for optimal human health – 28g/ 2 tbsp
Our plant-based hemp protein powder is a non-dairy option for supplementing your body with protein and fibre. It is super versatile and can be used in smoothies, cooking and baking. Click here to see our sweet and savoury plant-based hemp recipes.
100% New Zealand Hemp Protein – From Hemp Seeds.