Green Goodness Sauce Recipe
A delicious blend of herbs, avocado, and generous amounts of hemp.
Our Green Goodness Sauce utilises The Brothers Green New Zealand Hemp Seed Oil, and Spray Free Hemp Hearts! Use as a dip for your veggie sticks, drizzle on top of your roast vege salad, or even use as a fresh, healthy pasta sauce.
- 1 handful of coriander stalks and leaves. You can also use mint and spinach.
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1-2 avocados (this gives the sauce it’s creamy texture)
- 3 Tbsp of The Brothers Green Hemp Hearts
- 2 Tbsp of The Brothers Green Hemp Seed Oil
- Half a lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Add all of these ingredients into a blender.
- Mix together until all ingredients are combined.
- Add water for the perfect consistency.
- Serve in a small bowl.
- To garnish drizzle extra hemp seed oil and hemp hearts. Some coriander leaves really top it off!